The KX Technologies MATRIKX-1-HD20 whole house filter replacement cartridge offers 0.6 micron nominal filtration with extended life as a fine sediment and silt control filter, comprehensive removal of chlorine taste and odor and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor, and high VOC reduction capacity. Ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems, and food service applications where a high flow rate is desired.
- Drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change
- Radial flow (outside-to-inside) filtration provides increased dirt-holding capacity
- Prefiltration media helps extend filter life
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for KX-MATRIKX-1-HD20
|Used In Brands||KX Matrikx|
|Advertised Size (in)||20 x 4-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||20 inches (length) x 4 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 11.43|
|Media||Radial Flow Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||150,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||567,811.50|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.6|
|Micron Rating (Absolute)||2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||7|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||26.498|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The KX-MATRIKX-1-HD20 does not reduce fluoride.
The KX-MATRIKX-1-HD20 is comparable with the following part numbers
Inappropriate review? Report it