The MATRIKX + 5 VOC filters are manufactured with KXÆs proprietary extrusion process, and are made from coconut shell carbon which creates what many believe to be a sweeter tasting water. The service life of the KX-MATRIKX-5-20 filter is greatly extended by an outer layer of prefiltration medium and will operate effectively in most installations without prefiltration. Ideal for residential and food service applications where improving the taste of the water is the primary objective and a high flow rate is desired.
- Drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change
- Unique pore structure of coconut shell carbon filter is well-suited for chemical adsorption
- Radial flow (outside-to-inside) filtration provides increased dirt-holding capacity
- Prefiltration media helps extend filter life
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for KX-MATRIKX-5-20
|Used In Brands||KX Matrikx|
|Advertised Size (in)||20 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||20 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 6.35|
|Media||Carbon Block with Sediment Filter|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||15,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||56,781.15|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.3|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||8.706|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The KX-MATRIKX-5-20 does not reduce fluoride.