MATRIKX + CR1 is the most effective filter available for the combined reduction of cysts and control of large volumes and concentrations of chlorine taste and odor. Manufactured using KXÆs patented, solid-state extrusion process, the KX-MATRIKX-CR1-10 meets NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma. The exceptional flow rate makes it ideal for use in food service applications and water filtration systems where a high flow rate is desired.
- Drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change
- Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
- Radial flow (outside-to-inside) filtration provides increased dirt-holding capacity
- Prefiltration media helps extend filter life
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for KX-MATRIKX-CR1-10
|Used In Brands||KX Matrikx|
|Actual Size (in)||9 3/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.77 x 6.35|
|Media||Radial Flow Carbon Block|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Micron Rating (Absolute)||1|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||9.464|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The KX-MATRIKX-CR1-10 does not reduce fluoride.
The KX-MATRIKX-CR1-10 is comparable with the following part numbers