The MATRIKX + CTO2 filters are the most widely used carbon block devices in the world and provide previously unattainable performance at the lowest price point. The dirt-holding capacity and the absence of carbon fines makes the KX-MATRIKX-CTO2-HD20 the filter of choice. A superior carbon block combines both high performance and integrity with an exceptional cost-to-performance value. As a result the KX-MATRIKX-CTO2-HD20 virtually renders GAC filters obsolete by comparison.
- Drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change
- Optimized to perform as both a sediment and activated carbon filter
- Radial flow (outside-to-inside) filtration provides increased dirt-holding capacity
- Competitively Priced vs. GAC filters
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for KX-MATRIKX-CTO2-HD20
|Used In Brands||KX Matrikx|
|Actual Size (in)||20 inches (length) x 4 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 11.43|
|Media||Radial Flow Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Micron Rating (Absolute)||10|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||7|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||26.498|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The KX-MATRIKX-CTO2-HD20 does not reduce fluoride.
The KX-MATRIKX-CTO2-HD20 is comparable with the following part numbers