The MATRIKX + Pb1 is a powerful, multifunctional filter cartridge for residential and commercial water treatment systems. Manufactured with KXÆs proprietary extrusion process, the PB1-HD20 filter offers high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odor. The KX-MATRIKX-PB1-HD20 filter is perfect for point-of-use or point-of-entry applications where great tasting water is desired.
- Drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change
- Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
- Radial flow (outside-to-inside) filtration provides increased dirt-holding capacity
- Prefiltration media helps extend filter life
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for KX-MATRIKX-PB1-HD20
|Used In Brands||KX Matrikx|
|Actual Size (in)||20 inches (length) x 4 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 11.43|
|Media||Radial Flow Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Micron Rating (Absolute)||1|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||18.927|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The KX-MATRIKX-PB1-HD20 does not reduce fluoride.
The KX-MATRIKX-PB1-HD20 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found