The KX Technologies PLEKX 10-10 water filters provide previously unattainable performance at the lowest price point. The KX-PLEKX-10-10 filter simultaneously removes chlorine taste and odor and provides the particulate filtration and dirt-holding capacity of a 5 micron sediment filter. KXs proprietary extrusion process allows the production of a carbon-particle laminate with more carbon than conventional PAC spiral-wound filters. Ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems, food service, pre- and post-RO systems.
- Drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change
- Optimized to perform as both a sediment and activated carbon filter
- Radial flow (outside-to-inside) filtration provides increased dirt-holding capacity
- High Quality Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for KX-PLEKX-10-10
|Used In Brands||KX Matrikx|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9 3/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.77 x 6.35|
|Media||Radial Flow Granular Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Pre Filter Media||Spunbonded Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (gallons)||3,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||11,356.24|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Micron Rating (Absolute)||10 microns|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||3.785|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The KX-PLEKX-10-10 does not reduce fluoride.