The PENTEK-CBC-BB filter cartridge is highly effective at reducing unwanted chlorine taste and odor from drinking water. Patented carbon-briquette cartridge media allows the reduction of fine sediments as small as 0.5 microns in size and 99.5% of waterborne cysts. The CBC-BB cartridge is the ideal choice for a wide variety of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications and makes an excellent polishing filter.
- Drop-in cartridge makes filter change fast and easy
- Premium high capacity bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Enhanced dirt holding capacity
- Made entirely from FDA-compliant materials
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for PENTEK-CBC-BB
|Used In Brands||Pentek, US Filter|
|Actual Size (in)||9 3/4 inches (length) x 4 5/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.77 x 11.7475|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 180|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 82.2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||37.854|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-CBC-BB does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-CBC-BB is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC
No reviews have been found