The PENTEK-EPM-20BB filter is an economically priced cartridge that effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor while maintaining low pressure drop. The high porosity design helps prevent the cartridge from plugging before its adsorption capability is exhausted, maximizing filter life. The EPM-20BB is an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
- Economically priced drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change
- Enhanced dirt holding capacity for extended cartridge life
- Endurawrap design traps sediment to prevent plugging of carbon block media
- Manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for PENTEK-EPM-20BB
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Actual Size (in)||20 inches (length) x 4 5/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 11.7475|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||10|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 180|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 82.2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||37.854|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-EPM-20BB does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-EPM-20BB is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC