The Pentek WP10BB97P Sediment Water Filter is wound with great precision for the maximum dirt-holding surface area. This is a cost-effective choice for sand, silt, rust and scale. This highly durable filter can be used in either city or well water. It installs easily, on a regular replacement schedule of about every 3 months.
- 10 micron sediment filter for consistently cleaner water
- Polypropylene string-wound cartridge with great surface area
- Reduces fine particles from a variety of fluids
- An economical choice
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for PENTEK-WP10BB97P
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 4-1/2|
|Media||String Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||10|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 165|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 73.9|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||20|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||75.708|
|Additional Information||Pressure Drop 1 PSI|
- The PENTEK-WP10BB97P does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-WP10BB97P is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC