The Omnipure ELF-1M replacement filter cartridge is ideal for use in commercial beverage and food service industries. This filter is designed with a high flow rate and increased filtration capacity making it the perfect option to protect your valuable beverage equipment. Have you noticed a change in the pressure or quality of your water? Keep your water clear and refreshing by changing the filter once a year.
- Improves the taste and quality of water by reducing chlorine, cysts, and other impurities for up to 15,000 gallons of use
- Extra Large Format (ELF) cartridges provide higher capacity and flow rates than standard filters
- Engineered specifically for use with commercial beverage and food service equipment
- Durable, high-impact polypropylene body meets NSF and FDA requirements for food service applications
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 3-1/2|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||15,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||56,781.15|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Maximum Temperature (°F)||100|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.67|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||6.322|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-ELF-1M does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-ELF-1M is comparable with the following part numbers