The Omnipure Q5754-C100E cation exchange water softening filter provides exceptional filtration at a lower price than similar cartridges from other brands. This filter features a simple twist to lock design for easy cartridge change-outs. Are you looking for a more cost effective filter option without sacrificing quality or performance? The Q5605 is rigorously tested to ensure optimal filtration, and is ideal for reducing hardness and scale deposits.
- Effectively softens water for up to 900 grains of hardness
- Cation exchange provides reduces hardness and scale build-up in water
- Protects your valuable equipment from the harmful effects of hard water
- FDA grade C100E softener resin is safe for use in food service applications
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||14 x 2-1/2|
|Primary Filter Media||Ion Exchange Resin|
|Filter Life (months)||3|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Additional Information||Hardness Capacity: 900 Grains, Fitting Size: This Q-Series filter is a replacement filter and must be used with an existing Q-Series head|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-Q5754-C100E does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-Q5754-C100E is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found