The Pentek 150166 Standard Whole House Water Filter System can extend the life of washing machines, water heaters and other household appliances by reducing sediment before it reaches them. It can also be used with carbon filters to reduce unpleasant taste and odor issues. The filter housing is built with thick walls for increased strength, while leaking and clogging is prevented with a dynamically sealing, self-cleaning o-ring. The Valve-in-Head design saves you money, since no additional shut-off valves are required for operation. The 150166 accommodates a wide variety of filter cartridges; simply purchase the 20-inch x 2.5-inch filter of your choice.
- Well-suited for residential, commercial and industrial water filter applications
- Valve-in-Head (VIH) patented technology allows for easy water filter cartridge replacement with a simple half-turn of the valve in the cap to shut off the water supply
- Valve-in-Head design involves a simple half-turn of the shut-off valve in the cap to shut off the water supply (no additional shut-off valves needed, saving you money)
- Pressure release buttonáon the cap allows for a more manageable removal of sump from cap
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-150166 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-150166 is comparable with the following part numbers