The Hydronix SDC-45-1005 sediment water filter is a 100% pure polypropylene cartridge, for cleaner water you can count on. It is a perfect pre-filter for reducing sand, silt, rust and scale.
- A trusty 5 micron sediment filter
- Graded density for higher dirt holding capacity
- Reliable replacement schedule: change about every three months
- Materials ANSI/NSF Standard 42 tested and certified
|Used In Brands||Hydronix, Liquatec, Pentek, Watts|
|Primary Filter Media||Bonded Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||3|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 145|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 62.8|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The HYDRONIX-SDC-45-1001 does not reduce fluoride.
The HYDRONIX-SDC-45-1001 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found