The Pentek PS20-10C polypropylene sediment filter is a 20 micron filter that provides cleaner water for a variety of applications. The PS20-10C reduces dirt, sand, rust particles, and scale particles. This highly durable filter can be used in either city or well water. It installs easily, on a regular replacement schedule of about every 3 months.
- Manufactured from spun-bonded 100% pure polypropylene
- Constructed with true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces
- Resistant to chemicals and corrosion
- Materials tested and certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Ace, American Plumber, Ametek, Aqua-Pure, Culligan, Cuno, Flotec, GE, Honeywell, Kleen-Plus, Master Plumber, OmniFilter, Pentek, Sears, Teledyne, TrueValue, US Filter, Waterpik|
|Primary Filter Media||Bonded Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||2|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||20|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 145|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 62.8|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-PS20-10C does not reduce fluoride.
No reviews have been found