The American Plumber W-410-SDF Automatic Whole House Sediment Filter eliminates the need to replace messy cartridges. It features multiple layers of media to make cloudy water run clear. Increase the life of water appliances and plumbing throughout your house.
- Reduces suspended particles like clay, silt and rust as small as 40 microns
- Great flow rate of 5 gallons per minute
- Regularly backwashes to rinse out any trapped particles
- Reliable time clock built in to regulate backwashing cycle
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||American Plumber|
|Filter Life (months)||120|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||40|
|Includes||1-inch Bypass Valve, Filter system|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The AMERICAN-PLUMBER-W-410-SDF does not reduce fluoride.
The AMERICAN-PLUMBER-W-410-SDF is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found