Offered complete with a flush valve for easy maintenance, the 1-500ST-F Rusco Sediment Trapper system is a genuine, OE part that helps significantly reduce the ability of dirt and particulates from making it into your water. This system uses centrifugal separation technology to effectively reduce everything from dirt, to sand, to grit before these contaminants can impact your water quality or corrode the inside of your appliances. A high-impact polymer resin cover and reusable polyester screen makes this genuine, OE system ideal for heavy sediment applications. This system is 500 mesh, 30 micron and built to fit a one-inch pipe. Order the 1-500ST-F Rusco Sediment Trapper system from us today!
- Install the filter in a location that protects it from damage such as impact, freeze, excessive heat, chemical contact and water hammer.
- Install the filter in the preferred vertical position with the purge outlet pointing down and also where it can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance.
- Install the filter on the discharge side of the pump to allow the filter to be cleaned by purging through the flush valve.
- Refer to arrows on the filter body for correct water flow direction.
- Adhere to all local and state codes, laws and regulations.
- Use approved solvent cement for gluing PVC connections. Follow gluing instructions on glue container.
- It is recommended that the clear cover be removed from the PVC body prior to the gluing process. Any excess glue that comes in contact with the clear cover will damage it.