10 GPM Whole House Catalytic Hard Water Conditioner by Tier1
- No waste water, needed chemicals, or power requirements.
- No disruption in water service unlike many traditional water softening systems.
- Long filter life of 10 to 15 years, requires very little to no maintenance.
- Supports a flow rate of up to 10 gallons per minute. Note: supply flow should never drop below 1 gallon per minute. This minimal threshold must be met consistently to activate the filters treatment.
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||11.5 inches (length) x 1.5 inches (diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||29.21 x 3.81|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1000000|
|Filter Life (months)||120 months|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1 inch|
- For City Water: Install after water supply shut off valve.
- For Well Water: Install between well pump and pressure tank if possible. Otherwise install after pressure tank. Filter can be connected to any type of pipe - copper, pvc, copper, galvanized, etc.