35214 Brita On Tap Water Faucet Filtration System
Availability: Out of stock
Fits most standard sized water faucets
- Ships fast!
- Tested and certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Transforms the taste of your tap water immediately after easy installation!
Designed to install quickly onto all standard sized faucets, without the use of tools, the 35214 Brita On Tap water faucet filtration system is an affordable way to get great tasting, filtered water from your tap. A two stage filtration system, this genuine OE Brita product will reduce up to 98.5% of impurities including lead, sediment and chlorine, helping ensure your water taste and quality remain at peak levels. This filtration system has been tested and certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 53. Get the great water you deserve, directly from your tap, by ordering the 35214 Brita On Tap water faucet filtration system from us today.
|Used In Brands||Brita|
|Filter Life (gallons)||100|
|Filter Life (liters)||378.541|
|Filter Life (months)||4 months|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
The BRITA-35214 is comparable with the following part numbers
The BRITA-35214 fits the following model numbers
- Remove aerator from faucet.
- Determine if you need to use an adapter.
- Attach the base system to your faucet.
- Insert filter cartridge into filter cup.
- Flush the new filter cartridge with water.