5 GPM Whole House Catalytic Hard Water Conditioner by Tier1
- No waste water, needed chemicals, or power requirements.
- No disruption in water service unlike many traditional water softening systems.
- Long filter life of 10 to 15 years, requires very little to no maintenance.
- Supports a flow rate of up to 5 gallons per minute. Note: supply flow should never drop below 0.5 gallon per minute. This minimal threshold must be met consistently to activate the filters treatment.
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1000000|
|Filter Life (months)||120 months|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||5|
|Fitting Size (inches)||3/8 inch|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 61, NSF/ANSI Standard 372|
- For City Water: Install after water supply shut off valve.
- For Well Water: Install between well pump and pressure tank if possible. Otherwise install after pressure tank. Filter can be connected to any type of pipe - copper, pvc, copper, galvanized, etc.