The Fisher & Paykel 836848 comparable refrigerator water filter replacement by Tier1 helps to significantly reduce flavor-impacting impurities for up to six months. Immediately after installation, this filter will start to perform, ensuring you dispense only the freshest tasting water and ice, reducing common contaminants and impurities ranging from chlorine, to sediment. Better yet, this filter is priced to ensure you receive the maximum value, and that you never pay more for clean drinking water than you should!
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- Shut off water supply
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise and remove
- Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver, push the new filter until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset water filter status display
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sits for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines
- Press the water filter reset button and hold for 3 seconds