AFCB Frigidaire Refrigerator Air Filter
Availability: In stock
Designed to fit into all PureAir equipped refrigerator models by Frigidaire
- Ships fast!
- Helps prevent odors from seeping into food, ice and beverages
- Ensures unpleasant smells do not take over your Frigidaire fridge!
Proudly made in the USA, the AFCB Frigidaire refrigerator air filter is a genuine OE part that helps eliminate and prevent unpleasant odors from taking over your fridge. Easy to replace in a manner of minutes, this filter will also help to ensure unpleasant odors do not seep into and ruin the taste of your food, ice and beverages. Order the replacement AFCB Frigidaire refrigerator air filter today!
|Used In Brands||Frigidaire|
|Advertised Size (in)||5 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||4 5/8 inches (length) x 2 3/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||11.75 x 6.0325|
|Media||Carbon Impregnated Fabric|
|Primary Filter Media||Carbon Wrapped|
|Pre Filter Media||Zeolites|
|Post Filter Media||Baking Soda|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
The AFCB is comparable with the following part numbers
- Release the catch, and let the bottom half of the air filter housing swing down
- Remove the old filter and discard
- Remove the plastic wrap from the new filter and install
- Swing the housing back up until the catch engages
- Press and hold the Filter Reset button on the electronic control panel for 3 seconds (or until the Filter OK light comes on)
- Press and hold the Filter Reset button again for 3 seconds to turn off the filter status message