AP11T 3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filtration System
Availability: In stock
Uses 3/4 inch female pipe thread inlet / outlet. Fits multiple styles of replacement filters, based on your water quality.
- Ships fast!
- Built for small or medium sized homes
- Fits multiple filter styles, dependent on your water quality
- Ensures you serve the cleanest tasting, highest quality drinking water directly from the tap!
Installing an AP11T 3M Aqua-Pure whole house water filtration system is one of the surest and most affordable ways to serve the cleanest tasting drinking water in your home! Built to serve small or medium sized homes, this filtration system will support several different styles of replacement filters, depending on what type of filter your water quality demands. Easy to install and maintain. Protected by a one year limited warranty. Get ready to drink the cleanest tasting, highest quality drinking water directly from your tap! Order the AP11T 3M Aqua-Pure whole house water filtration system from us today!
|Used In Brands||Aqua-Pure|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||13-11/16 inches (height) x 4-9/16 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||34.8 x 11.6|
|Primary Filter Media||Cellulose|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||8|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||30.3|
|Fitting Size (inches)||3/4 inch|
|Warranty Guarantee||10 year limited warranty|
|Includes||Includes filter housing, AP110 filter cartridge, and filter wrench|
The AQUA-PURE-AP11T is comparable with the following part numbers
The AQUA-PURE-AP11T fits the following model numbers
- Loose fit all component parts and calculate length of pipe to be removed.
- If using the quick-mount valve kit, refer to instructions included with the APQM4 Kit.
- Cut appropriate length of pipe.
- Apply PTFE tape to threads of both male adapters, then rotate each into filter housing. Make a tight connection but do not overtighten.
- Place brass locking nuts and ferrules as shown in the diagram.
- Place filter housing with male adapters onto incoming and outgoing plumbing.
- Make sure you correctly align the â€œINâ€ end of the housing with the incoming water line.
- Tighten locking nuts securely with the wrench.
- Slowly turn water supply on, open shut-off valve and check for leaks.