Built to be able to treat up to 100,000 gallons of water, the AP904 3M Aqua-Pure carbon water filter is ideal for use in homes or light commercial applications where both hardness and scaling issues are causing issues. Made with durable and corrosion resistant material, this filter comes complete with an electronic change indicator and product protection, via a 25 year manufacturer warranty. Protect your appliances and fixtures from issues related to water hardness by ordering the AP904 3M Aqua-Pure carbon water filter from us today!
- Shut off main water supply. Drain water from water lines and open faucet downstream of install location.
- Remove filter cartridge from filter head and set aside.
- Cut pipe to length needed to install filter and recommended bypass.
- Assemble filter on bypass system. Use three three shut-off valves and one filtration unit. Use copper pipe and sweated connections to assemble system.
- Install system (valves, piping and filter head) into water supply system.
- Use supplied bracket or pipe hangers to support the system.
- Install filter cartridge into head. Make sure internal key ring is positioned correctly by rotating to the right until it snaps into place.
- While water is running thru faucet, close valves 2 and 3 valve, open valve 1. Make sure no leaks allow water to flow through faucet.
- While water is running through faucet, close valve 1, open valves 2 and 3. Allow filter to fill up.
- Check for leaks. If no leaks occur, open faucet and let run for 15 minutes or until air is flushed from system.