By filtering chlorine taste, odor sediment particles as small as five micron, the AP917HD 3M Aqua-Pure whole house water filter replacement will ensure you continue to serve the highest quality water possible. This filter typically requires replacement only once annually, or after 100,000 gallons of usage, depending on the water quality in your area. Made from FDA compliant materials, this replacement filter goes into place quickly and easily thanks to its sanitary quick change design. Keep serving the great water you deserve by ordering the AP917HD 3M Aqua-Pure whole house water filter replacement you need from us today!
- Before changing cartridge, turn off water supply. Place a bucket under filter to catch the small amount of water that will run out after housing removal.
- Close shut-off valve upstream of filter system, leaving downstream shut-off valve open.
- Open a faucet downstream of the filtration system to depressurize system.
- Slide cartridge locking latch to the right and lift up.
- With both hands, twist out filter cartridge by turning unit 90Â° to the left and down.
- Install new replacement cartridge into head by pushing cartridge up and turning to the right until locking latch clicks into place.
- Slowly open upstream shut-off valve until filtration system fills with water.
- Slowly open downstream shut-off valve. Flush at least ten (10) gallons through system before use.