AP917HD-S 3M Aqua-Pure Water Filter Cartridge
- DESIGNED FOR USE WITH 3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Sanitary Quick Change Water Filter System AP904
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need for a filter wrench
- Up to 10 gallons per minute (GPM) flow rate
- NSF STANDARD 42 CERTIFIED: Certified to reduce sediment by one of the world’s most respected independent certification organizations that helps protect the world’s food, water, consumer product and environment
|Used In Brands||Aqua-Pure|
|Advertised Size (in)||21 x 4-1/2|
|Media||Carbon Block with Non-Woven Pleat Media and Scale Inhibitor|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||100,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||378,541.18|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||1-year limited warranty|
The AQUA-PURE-AP917HD-S reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Hard Scale
- Rust and Corrosion
The AQUA-PURE-AP917HD-S is comparable with the following part numbers
The AQUA-PURE-AP917HD-S fits the following model numbers
- Before changing cartridge, turn off water supply. Place a bucket under filter to catch the small amount of water that will run out after housing removal.
- Close shut-off valve upstream of filter system, leaving downstream shut-off valve open.
- Open a faucet downstream of the filtration system to depressurize system.
- Once filtration system has been depressurized, close the downstream shut-off valve.
- Slide cartridge locking latch to the right and lift up.
- With both hands, twist out filter cartridge by turning unit 90° to the left and down.
- Install new replacement cartridge into head by pushing cartridge up and turning to the right until locking latch clicks into place.
- Slowly open upstream shut-off valve until filtration system fills with water.
- Slowly open downstream shut-off valve. Flush at least ten (10) gallons through system before use.