Body Glove Water Filter Pitcher (#WI-BG-PITCHER)
Availability: Out of stock
Comes complete with a water filter Tested and Certified against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Ships fast!
- Tested and certified against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Reduces 99.99% of bacteria, lead, nitrates, chlorine taste and more
- Makes a great housewarming or graduation gift!
Made with the highest quality FDA food grade materials, and packaged complete with a replacement filter. Tested & Certified against NSF Standards 42 & 53, the Body Glove water filter pitcher is one of the most affordable ways to get the highest quality drinking water at home. Using a patented ion-adsorption micro filtration system, this pitcher will reduce up to 99.99% of chlorine taste, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, E. Coli, pesticides, lead and more. Makes a great gift for a housewarming or for any student headed off to the dorms! Order the Body Glove water filter pitcher from us today.
|Used In Brands||Body Glove|
|Filter Life (gallons)||150|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,134|
|Container Size (oz)||128 oz|
|Container Size (ml)||3,785.41|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
|Includes||Pitcher, filter cartridge, water reservoir, filter flush kit and owner's manual|
The BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG-PITCHER is comparable with the following part numbers
The BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG-PITCHER fits the following model numbers
- With clean hands, remove the Body Glove Water Pitcher assembly from the outside package.
- Remove the Water Pitcher; cover, reservoir and filter pack/flushing assembly from the inside of the pitcher.
- Hand wash the lid, pitcher and reservoir with warm water using a mild detergent.
- Do NOT wash in a dishwasher. Do NOT wash the filter pack.
- IT IS NECESSARY TO FLUSH THE FILTER PACK BEORE USE. There is a black rubber bulb attached to a red flushing lid attached to the top of the filter pack. This is called the filter pack flushing assembly.
- The red lid should be hand tightened on top of the filter pack. Do NOT over tighten. Attach the filter pack flushing assembly to a water faucet. You may need to hold the rubber bulb with one hand and use the other hand to open the water faucet valve.
- Do NOT use hot water, as it will soften the rubber bulb, and it might detach itself from the faucet. Only a light water flow is necessary to flush the filter pack. Open the water faucet slowly. Flush the filter pack with water for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the water and detach the flushing assembly from the faucet. Unscrew the red flushing lid from the filter pack. Save the flushing assembly to re-flush the filter if the unit has been stored for a long period of time (90 days or longer).
- Make sure that the gasket is in place on top of the filter pack. Insert and attach the filter pack to the bottom of the reservoir and tighten until firmly sealed. Do NOT over tighten!
- Insert the reservoir into the pitcher and replace the cover. The Water Pitcher is now ready for use.