Brondell H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- Up to 10 times more efficient than conventional RO systems
- 6L tank fills with filtered water in under an hour
- Four-stage filtration with no electricity required
- Includes everything needed for installation
In general, Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems can seem more like factory machines with hulking components, complicated installations, and electrical wiring. The Brondell H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System is designed to bring back convenience to home RO filtration.
Patented water saving technology eliminates backpressure that commonly plagues conventional RO systems and makes the Circle up to 10 times more efficient as a result. This efficiency translates into savings for you due to less water being wasted during the RO filtration process. Even better, this system does not require electricity due to ingenious integration of the water tank and filters--the Circle RO Water Filter Systemâ€™s refill rate is more than twice as fast as non-electric systems and equally as fast as those with electric pumps. Simplified installation and maintenance thanks to features like auto-flushing the filter membrane, quarter-turn twist-and-lock filter changings, and Quick Connect fittings. Elegantly designed to fit easily in an undersink scenery in a minimal amount of space.
The Circle uses a four stage filtration system:
- Sediment Filter (RF-20): Reduces sand, rust, and other particles from the water. This also acts as a pre-filter for the remaining stages. Replace every 6 months.
- Pre-Carbon Plus Filter (RF-20): Reduces VOCs, chlorine, and other contaminants that can cause damage to the RO membrane filter. Replace every 6 months.
- RO Membrane Filter (RF-40): Reduces heavy metals, fluoride, arsenic, and many more contaminants. Water is sent through a semi-permeable membrane where H2O molecules are separated from other contaminant molecules present. Replace every 24 months.
- Post-Carbon Block Filter (RF-20): A polishing filter that reduces any remaining VOCs and chlorine taste and odor. Replace every 6 months.
The Circle comes complete with all parts needed for installation and a designer chrome faucet with an embedded LED filter change indicator. This system is certified for: NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 58, and 372; Gold Seal by the Water Quality Association (WQA) for trusted performance. Order the Brondell H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System today; orders placed by 4pm CST ship same day!
|Used In Brands||Brondell|
|Actual Size (in)||9.25 inches (width) x 13.8 inches (depth) x 16.5 inches (height)|
|Actual Size (cm)||23.495 x 35.052 x 41.91|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||40 - 120|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||41 - 95|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||5 - 35|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||.07|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||.018|
|Fitting Type||Quick Connect|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4 inch|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53, NSF/ANSI Standard 58, NSF/ANSI Standard 372, WQA Gold Seal|
|Warranty Guarantee||1 year warranty on system only|
|Includes||Brondell RF-20 and RF-40. Faucet battery. Filter change sticker chart. Designer chrome faucet.|
The BRONDELL-RC100 fits the following model numbers