CB-25-2001 Hydronix Carbon Water Filter Replacement
Availability: In stock
Sized at 20 x 2.5 inches. 1 micron.
- Ships fast!
- Installs quickly and easily
- Uses eco-friendly coconut carbon to significantly reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor
Great for use in both homes and commercial businesses, the CB-25-2001 Hydronix carbon water filter helps to affordably, effectively and significantly reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor from your water. Built from high quality and eco-friendly coconut shell carbon. Installs quickly and easily into filtration systems that accept water filters sized at 20 x 2.5 inches. Order the replacement filter your system needs by adding the CB-25-2001 Hydronix carbon water filter to your cart now. Order today!
|Used In Brands||Hydronix, Pentek|
|Advertised Size (in)||20 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||20 inches (length) x 2 3/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 6.985|
|Media||Coconut Carbon Block Filter|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Materials of Construction||End Caps: Polypropylene, Gaskets: Neoprene, Outer Wrap: Polypropylene, Netting: Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (gallons)||12,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||45,424.94|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 250|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||250|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 180|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 82.2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||5.678|
|Color||Blue / White|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||Limited Warranty|
The HYDRONIX-CB-25-2001 is comparable with the following part numbers
The HYDRONIX-CB-25-2001 fits the following model numbers
- After installation, flush the cartridge by running water through the system.
- Dump the first 2-3 gallons of water before using the water for drinking or cooking purposes
- Do not use the filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system