The CLX-1977-MB Replacement Pool and Spa Filter fits the Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 420 filter housing. CloroxTM Pool & Spa Platinum Edition Premium Pool Filters are manufactured with new meltblown technology that revolutionizes the pool filter industry. Meltblown pool filters offer enhanced circulation improving the suction and surface skimming action of your filter. They also offer superior filtration by filtering particles all the way down to 3-5 microns in size to give you crystal clear water. On top of providing the best filtration on the market the meltblown construction of the filters utilizes depth filtration to provide maximum dirt holding capacity. Freeing you from the monthly chore of filter cleaning so you can spend less time maintaining your pool and more time enjoying it. Upgrade your pool experience today with new technology from a brand you trust.
- When the pressure drop through your filter reaches 8-10 psi, or you notice a decrease in the pressure coming from your return jets it is time to replace your filter cartridge.
- Turn the power off to your pump and release the excess pressure in the system with the pressure release valve on the filter canister.
- Remove and sipose of your current filter cartridge. Meltblown filter cartridges are designed NOT to be cleaned.
- Install your Clorox meltblown filter by press fitting it onto the bottom seal plate.
- Align the filter housing lid with the filters and tighten to hold the filter in place.
- Restart your filtration system per manufacturer's instructions, and monitor your pump pressure weekly.