DA29-00020B Samsung Comparable Lead and Mercury Reducing Refrigerator Water Filter By Tier1 Plus
1 Filter $28.99
2 Filters Price $28.12 each
3 Filters Price $27.28 each
4 Filters Price $26.88 each
6 Filters Price $26.09 each
- Certified to reduce 99.6% of Lead, 92.2% of Mercury, 99.99% of Cysts, 96.6% of Benzene, 98.4% of Carbofuran, 96.6% of Endrin
- Certified to reduce 97% of chlorine, taste and odor
- Manufactured using lead-free material
- Delivers clean, great-tasting water for up to six months
Why is my Refrigerator Filter Important?
Your refrigerator's water and ice dispenser is more than a quick and efficient way to get a cold drink of water. When fitted with a high-quality, certified refrigerator water filter, your refrigerator becomes a source of clean, pure water that will keep you and your family healthy and hydrated. Regular replacement of the filter is critical to maintaining their effectiveness and reducing bacterial contamination. An overused or out-of-date filter can become dangerous because the filter will no longer trap contaminants, allowing them to leach back into your water.
Contaminants Stop Here!
Tier1 Plus refrigerator filters reduce a variety of contaminants that can cause illnesses, including volatile organic compounds (VOCs), such as lead, mercury, cysts, carbofuran, endrin, benzene and chlorine taste and odor. All Tier1 Plus refrigerator filters are Certified to NSF/ANSI 372, ensuring each filter is built with lead-free materials. Refrigerator water filtration is as much about what the filter reduces as what it does not remove, Tier1 Plus refrigerator filters are manufactured to not remove beneficial minerals.
NSF International developed home water treatment standards to provide independent certification regarding a product’s safety and effectiveness. Tier1 Plus refrigerator filters have been awarded four certifications, covering a wide range of health effects and aesthetic contaminants. Health effects are regulated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Health Canada. Tier1 Plus refrigerator filters are certified to NSF/ANSI 401 for their reduction of emerging drinking water contaminants, contaminants not yet regulated by the EPA or Health Canada.
|Used In Brands||Samsung|
|Actual Size (in)||8 3/4 inches (length) x 2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||22.225 x 5.08|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||400|
|Filter Life (liters)||1514.16|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.5|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53, NSF/ANSI Standard 372, NSF/ANSI Standard 401|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Additional Information||Certified to reduce 99.6% of Lead, 92.2% of Mercury, 99.99% of Cysts, 97% of Chlorine Taste and Odor 96.6% of Benzene, 98.4% of Carbofuran, 96.6% of Endrin|
The TIER1-RWF1011P reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Rust and Corrosion
The TIER1-RWF1011P is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1-RWF1011P fits the following model numbers
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sits for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines
- Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds