E5486 Omnipure Water Filter
Availability: In stock
Fits Everpure permanent filter heads
- Ships fast!
- Tested and certified by NSF International under ANSI/NSF Standard 42
- Reduces chlorine and limescale for up to six months
- Ideal for food service applications
Engineered for use with Everpure permanent filter heads, the E5486 Omnipure water filter is ideal for use in commercial food service applications. By reducing impurities ranging from chlorine to limescale, this filter will ensure you serve only the cleanest tasting, highest quality drinking water in your establishment. Typical lifespan of this filter is six months or 1,250 gallons of usage. Tested and certified by NSF International under ANSI/NSF Standard 42. Order the E5486 Omnipure water filter from us today!
|Used In Brands||Everpure, Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||8 x 2-1/2|
|Media||Granular Activated Carbon with Polyphosphate|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,250|
|Filter Life (liters)||4,731.76|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.50|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Warranty Guarantee||Omnipure Filter Company (Omnipure) warrants that the products delivered will be free from any defects in workmanship or materials. Further, the warranty provided herein applies, only when used within the products specifications and service life, from the|
The OMNIPURE-E5486 is comparable with the following part numbers
- Shut off water supply.
- Unlock and remove old filter cartridge.
- Insert and lock new cartridge filter into head assembly.
- Turn on water and check for leaks.
- If leaks occur, repeat step 3.
- Flush 5 gallons of water through new filter cartidge prior to use.
- Install in cold water applications only.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.
- Install in compliance of local and state regulations.