E5615-P Omnipure E-Series Water Filter
Availability: In stock
Sized 2 1/2 inches wide by 12 inches long
- Ships fast!
- Tested and certified against NSF Standard 42
- Reduces scale, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, chlorine taste and odor
- Ideal for use in the food and beverage industry
Designed to reduce scale, lead and cysts, E5615-P Omnipure E-Series water filters leverage a 1 micron carbon block filter to provide you with the cleanest possible water. Ideal for use in the food and beverage service industry, these filters will attach easily to any appropriately sized permanent filter head you already have in place. In addition to lead, scale and cysts, these filters will also effectively reduce chlorine taste and odor for up to 1500 gallons of usage. Tested and certified against NSF Standard 42. Order the filters you need to keep lead, scale and unpleasant tastes at bay by adding the E5615-P Omnipure E-Series water filters you need to your cart today!
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||12 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||12 7/8 inch (length) x 2 1/2 inch (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||32.70 x 6.35|
|Media||Carbon Block with Polyphosphate|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,500|
|Filter Life (liters)||5,678.115|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||2 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
The OMNIPURE-E5615-P is comparable with the following part numbers
The OMNIPURE-E5615-P fits the following model numbers
- Shut off water supply.
- Unlock and remove old filter cartridge.
- Insert and lock new filter cartridge into head assembly.
- Turn on water and check for leaks.
- If leaks occur, repeat step 3.
- Flush 5 gallons of water through new filter cartridge prior to use.