ELF-1M-P-KDF Omnipure Water Filter Cartridge
Availability: In stock
Fits residential and commercial water filtration systems that use the Everpure H-300-R water filter cartridge
- Ships fast!
- Tested and certified by NSF International under ANSI/NSF Standard 42
- Ideal for ensuring the water served by your home or business tastes great for up to six months
A comparable replacement for the Everpure H-300-R water filter cartridge. Designed to fit into water filtration systems in either your home or business, the ELF-1M-P-KDF Omnipure replacement water filter cartridge will ensure you serve only great tasting water for up to six months after installation. The unique make-up of this cartridge helps it to reduce virtually all heavy metals, bacteria, algae, scale, chlorine and more, before these impurities can impact your water quality. Ideal for use in food service applications, water coolers and pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration. Tested and certified by NSF International under ANSI/NSF Standard 42. Order the ELF-1M-P-KDF Omnipure replacement water filter cartridge from us today!
|Used In Brands||Everpure, Omnipure|
|Manufacturer's Id||ELF 1M-P KDF|
|Actual Size (in)||12 7/10 inches (length) x 2 7/8 inches (inside diameter) x 3 1/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||32.258 x 7.3025 x 7.9375|
|Media||Carbon Block with KDF and Scale Inhibitor|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||15,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||56,781.15|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.67|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||6.32|
|Warranty Guarantee||Omnipure Filter Company (Omnipure) warrants that the products delivered will be free from any defects in workmanship or materials. Further, the warranty provided herein applies, only when used within the products specifications and service life, from the|
The OMNIPURE-ELF-1M-P-KDF is comparable with the following part numbers
- Shut off water supply.
- Unlock and remove old filter cartridge.
- Insert and lock new cartridge filter into head assembly.
- Turn on water and check for leaks.
- If leaks occur, repeat step 3.
- Flush 5 gallons of water through new filter cartidge prior to use.
- Install in cold water applications only.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.
- Install in compliance of local and state regulations.