ELF-XL-10M-P Omnipure Water Filter
Availability: In stock
Sized 3.125 inches x 2.875 inches x 17.5 inches
- Ships fast!
- Tested and certified against NSF Standard 42
- Reduces up to 95% of chlorine taste and odor
- Ideal for both residential and commercial use
Made in the USA, the ELF-XL-10M-P Omnipure water filter is a genuine OE part from the manufacturer. For use in applications both residential and commercial, including food service, this filter will help to reduce up to 95% of chlorine taste and odor throughout its six month lifespan. Tested and certified against NSF Standard 42. Order the ELF-XL-10M-P Omnipure water filter you need today!
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||15 x 3-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||17-1/2 inches (length) x 3-7/8 inches (ouside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||44.45 x 9.8425|
|Media||Block GAC with Scale Inhibitor|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||15,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||56,781.18|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||10|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||7.57|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
The OMNIPURE-ELF-XL-10M-P is comparable with the following part numbers
The OMNIPURE-ELF-XL-10M-P fits the following model numbers
- Flush new cartridge for 10 minutes prior to use.
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations.