EPM-20 Pentek Comparable Whole House Water Filter by Tier1
1 Filter $19.99
2 Filters Price $19.39 each
3 Filters Price $18.81 each
- Ships fast!
- Reduces impurities down to 10 micron
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, sediment, dirt, and more
- Tier1 water filters are manufactured for performance and priced for value
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Used In Brands||Pentek, Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||20 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||20-inches (length) x 2-1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 6.35|
|Media||Powder Activated Carbon Block|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||6,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||56,781.15|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||10|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 180|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 82.2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1-EPM10-20 reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The TIER1-EPM10-20 is comparable with the following part numbers
|PENTEK EPM-20||Culligan EPM-20|
|Ametek EPM-20||Bruner EPM-20|
|Hydronix CB-25-2010||Kleen Plus EPM-20|
|KX MATRIKX-CTO 03-250-125-20||Plymouth Products EPM-20|
|US Filter EPM-20|
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.