The EPM-20 Pentek Comparable Whole House Water Filter by Tier1 is an ideal solution for systems requiring a 20 x 2.5-inch whole house filter. Manufactured to meet the needs of both municipal and well water filtration systems, Tier1 water filters are built for performance and priced for value. With a micron rating of nominal 10, this filter is designed to reduce impurities such as chlorine taste and odor, dirt, sand, and sediment from your water. Order the EPM-20 Pentek Comparable Whole House Water Filter by Tier1 today!
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.