Whirlpool W10413645A is now EveryDrop EDR2RXD1 (Filter 2) Ice and Water Refrigerator Filter
Availability: In stock
Whirlpool filters are now EveryDrop. This filter fits bottom model numbers starting with WRF989.
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $49.99
2 Filters Price $49.00 each
3 Filters Price $48.00 each
6 Filters Price $42.00 each
- Quick and easy installation
- Provides great tasting water and ice for up to 6 months
- Learn more: Whirlpool is now EveryDrop
- Retail packaging may vary
The new EDR2RXD1 EveryDrop Whirlpool Water Ice and Refrigerator Water Filter 2 replaces the Whirlpool W10413645A with the same functionality--only better. This product is NSF certified to reduce 24 contaminants, which is 17 more than the previous model, and includes pharmaceuticals, pesticides, waterborne parasites, metals, minerals, industrial chemicals, chlorine taste, odor, and more! Now outfitted in a logical package design with bolder colors and more intuitive model numbers, Whirlpool is committed to getting you the best and correct filter for your refrigerator in the easiest way possible. Learn more about Whirlpool's transition to EveryDrop. Order today!
|Used In Brands||Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Whirlpool|
|Actual Size (in)||7-1/4 inches (length) x 1-3/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||18.415 x 4.445|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (liters)||757.08|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
The EDR2RXD1 is comparable with the following part numbers
The EDR2RXD1 fits the following model numbers
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Remove the reusable color-keyed knob from the end
- Slide the knob onto the end of the new filter
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops and twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sets for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines