FM-2000B PUR Basic Water Faucet Filtration System
Availability: In stock
Fits most standard residential sinks
- Ships fast!
- Installs with one click
- Reduces up to 99% of lead and trace pharmaceuticals
- Ensures you serve the cleanest tasting water directly from your tap
After a painless one-click installation, the FM-2000B PUR water faucet filtration system will go to work, reducing up to 99% of lead and trace pharmaceuticals from your tap water. A 360-degree swivel allows it to fit easily into most standard residential sinks and durable construction ensures it can easily stand up to even the toughest use. Comes complete with a one-year manufacturer warranty. Based on your water quality, this filter will provide you with up to 100 gallons of the cleanest tasting water, poured directly from your tap! Order the FM-2000B PUR basic water faucet filtration system from us today.
|Used In Brands||PUR|
|Warranty Guarantee||2 year limited warranty|
The PUR-FM-2000B is comparable with the following part numbers
The PUR-FM-2000B fits the following model numbers
|84832894||Classic Clear Filter||Mineral Clear||Mineral Clear Filter|
|MineralClear||MineralClear Filter||PUR Classic Clear||PUR Mineral Clear|
- Remove the faucet aerator and old washer.
- Choose a faucet adapter by selecting the faucet thread style that best matches your faucet.
- Ensure rubber washer is inside threaded end of faucet adapter and hand tighten.
- Twist top cover off PUR faucet filter unit and insert filter (note: filter will fit loosely in the unit) and replace the cover.
- Attach the filter unit to your faucet with the PUR logo facing the front by pushing the unit up until you hear it click onto the faucet.
- Run cold water for 5 minutes with the faucet set to the filtered position to flush the filter cartridge (it is normal to see cloudy water, loose carbons, and hear air being flushed out).
- For filtered water push down on the water switch (do not run this position with hot water).
- For unfiltered water pull up on the water switch (it is okay to run hot water in the filter-off position.