Easy to install without the use of tools, the FM-25 Culligan water faucet filter goes to work immediately, significantly reducing the types of impurities that cause flavor, odor and quality issues with tap water. Chrome finish helps give any kitchen a sleek look while its compact design helps ensure this system will fit into nearly any residential sink. For best results, replace every 200 gallons or two months. Comes complete with a 2-year limited warranty. Get great tasting water from your tap by ordering the FM-25 Culligan water faucet filter from us today.
- Remove aerator from the sink faucet. Save gasket for installation of adapters if necessary.
- Determine the type of threads on your faucet: External threads: No adapters should be needed. Proceed to Step 3. Internal threads: Through trial and error, select the proper adapter and washer and screw into faucet. Tighten manually.
- Attach faucet filter to the faucet and turn swivel collar to tighten onto threads of faucet. Do not use pliers.
- NOTE: Adapters included will fit most faucets. To create a tight seal, you may need to use the gasket from your faucet
- If the adapters do not fit, it is recommended that you consult your local plumbing or hardware supplier for assistance in obtaining the correct thread adapter.