FM-3333B PUR Vertical Faucet Mount w/2-Stage Water Filtration System
Availability: Out of stock
Fits most standard residential sinks
- Ships fast!
- Installs with one click
- Ensures you get the best tasting water directly from your tap
After a one-click installation process, the FM-3333B PUR vertical faucet mount and water filtration system will ensure you pour clean tasting water directly from your tap. For best results, the manufacturer recommends that you replace the filters within this faucet filtration system every two to three months or after 100 gallons of water usage. Order the FM-3333B PUR vertical faucet mount and water filtration system from us today.
|Used In Brands||PUR|
|Filter Life (gallons)||100|
|Filter Life (liters)||378.541|
|Warranty Guarantee||2 year limited warranty|
The PUR-FM-3333B-NM is comparable with the following part numbers
The PUR-FM-3333B-NM fits the following model numbers
|84832894||Classic Clear Filter||Mineral Clear||Mineral Clear Filter|
|MineralClear||MineralClear Filter||PUR Classic Clear||PUR Mineral Clear|
- Remove the faucet aerator and old washer.
- Choose a faucet adapter by selecting the faucet thread style that best matches your faucet.
- Ensure rubber washer is inside threaded end of faucet adapter and hand tighten.
- Twist top cover off PUR faucet filter unit and insert filter (note: filter will fit loosely in the unit) and replace the cover.
- Attach the filter unit to your faucet with the PUR logo facing the front by pushing the unit up until you hear it click onto the faucet.
- Run cold water for 5 minutes with the faucet set to the filtered position to flush the filter cartridge.
- For filtered water push down on the water switch (do not run this position with hot water).
- For unfiltered water pull up on the water switch (it is okay to run hot water in the filter-off position.