FM-3500B PUR Advanced Water Faucet Filtration System
Availability: Out of stock
Fits most standard residential sinks
- Ships fast!
- Installs with one click
- Ensures you serve the cleanest tasting water directly from your tap
- Reduces up to 99% of lead and trace pharmaceuticals
For up to 100 gallons of use after a one-click installation, the FM-3500B PUR Advanced water faucet filtration system will reduce up to 99% of lead and trace pharmaceuticals from your drinking water. Built to fit the uniquely designed MineralClear water filters that provide a crisper taste, courtesy of their natural mineral makeup. Easy to remove and replace, and designed with a 360-degree swivel that makes it fit easily into most standard residential sinks. Comes complete with a 2-year manufacturer warranty. Order the FM-3500B PUR Advanced water faucet filtration system from us today.
|Used In Brands||PUR|
|Warranty Guarantee||2 year limited warranty|
The PUR-FM-3500B is comparable with the following part numbers
The PUR-FM-3500B fits the following model numbers
|84832894||Classic Clear Filter||Mineral Clear||Mineral Clear Filter|
|MineralClear||MineralClear Filter||PUR Classic Clear||PUR Mineral Clear|
- Remove the faucet aerator and old washer.
- Choose a faucet adapter by selecting the faucet thread style that best matches your faucet.
- Ensure rubber washer is inside threaded end of faucet adapter and hand tighten.
- Twist top cover off PUR faucet filter unit and insert filter (note: filter will fit loosely in the unit) and replace the cover.
- Attach the filter unit to your faucet with the PUR logo facing the front by pushing the unit up until you hear it click onto the faucet.
- Run cold water for 5 minutes with the faucet set to the filtered position to flush the filter cartridge (it is normal to see cloudy water and loose materials, or hear air forced out of the filter while flushing the cartridge).
- For filtered water push down on the water switch (do not run this position with hot water).
- For unfiltered water pull up on the water switch (it is okay to run hot water in the filter-off position.