FM-4000B PUR Advanced Water Faucet Filtration System
Availability: Out of stock
Fits most standard residential sinks
- Ships fast!
- Installs with one click
- Reduces up to 99% of lead and trace pharmaceuticals
- Ensures you serve the cleanest tasting water directly from your tap
Engineered from durable stainless steel that provides your kitchen a modern and sleek look, the FM-4000B PUR Advanced water faucet filtration system will provide up to 100 gallons of the cleanest tasting water imaginable, directly from your tap. Installs with one simple click and goes to work immediately, reducing up to 99% of lead and trace pharmaceuticals. A 360-degree swivel ensures this system will fit easily into most standard residential sinks. Uses MineralClear water filters that add crispness to the flavor of your water, thanks to a unique natural mineral makeup. Comes complete with a two-year warranty. Order the FM-4000B PUR Advanced water faucet filtration system from us today.
|Used In Brands||PUR|
|Warranty Guarantee||2 year limited warranty|
The PUR-FM-4000B is comparable with the following part numbers
The PUR-FM-4000B fits the following model numbers
|84832894||Classic Clear Filter||Mineral Clear||Mineral Clear Filter|
|MineralClear||MineralClear Filter||PUR Classic Clear||PUR Mineral Clear|
- Remove the faucet aerator and old washer.
- Choose a faucet adapter by selecting the faucet thread style that best matches your faucet.
- Ensure rubber washer is inside threaded end of faucet adapter and hand tighten.
- Twist top cover off PUR faucet filter unit and insert filter (note: filter will fit loosely in the unit) and replace the cover.
- Attach the filter unit to your faucet with the PUR logo facing the front by pushing the unit up until you hear it click onto the faucet.
- Run cold water for 5 minutes with the faucet set to the filtered position to flush the filter cartridge.
- For filtered water push down on the water switch (do not run this position with hot water).
- For unfiltered water pull up on the water switch (it is okay to run hot water in the filter-off position.