Sprite HO2-CM High Output Universal Shower Filter (Chrome)
Availability: In stock
Fits most showers
- Ships fast!
- Reduces chlorine, sediment, and odors from shower water
- Lifespan of 12 months or 25,000 gallons
The HO2-CM Universal Shower Filter System will reduce chlorine, sediment, and unpleasant odors from your shower water. It installs between the shower arm and shower head, using your existing shower set up for easy installation. The included HOC filter lasts for 12 months or 25,000 gallons of use, whichever comes first.
|Used In Brands||Sprite|
|Actual Size (in)||4 1/2 inches (length) x 3.12 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||11.43 x 7.87|
|Media||Chlorgon Redox Filtration Media|
|Filter Life (gallons)||25,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||94,635|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||1 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 48.9|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||9.5|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 177|
|Includes||Ultra-High Strength Housing and HOC Filter Cartridge|
The SPRITE-HO2-CM is comparable with the following part numbers
The SPRITE-HO2-CM fits the following model numbers
- Unscrew existing shower head from shower arm.
- Screw filter housing (Back) onto shower arm.
- Screw shower head onto filter housing (Front).
- Do not use with a shut-off valve.
- Before entering shower, activate filter by running hot water through the shower system.
- Cool to desired temperature before entering shower.