LT1000P LG Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter
Availability: In stock
Fits thirteen different LG fridge models (listed below).
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $49.99
2 Filters Price $49.00 each
3 Filters Price $48.00 each
4 Filters Price $47.00 each
6 Filters Price $46.00 each
- Great tasting ice and water in every glass
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Alternative to single use water bottles
The LT1000P LG Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter is a marvel at reducing contaminants to keep your ice and water clear and safe. This filter has a life of 6 months or 200 gallons, providing a great alternative to wasteful single use water bottles. Order your LT1000P LG Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter filter today and enjoy a clear and crisp glass of water.
|Actual Size (in)||7 1/10 inches (Length) x 2 1/10 inches (width) x 2 1/10 inches (Depth)|
|Actual Size (cm)||18.034 x 5.334 x 5.334|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||20 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53, NSF/ANSI Standard 401|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The LT1000P is comparable with the following part numbers
- Remove old filter by turning counter-clockwise, once rotation is complete pull the filter out of the manifold.
- Remove protective cover from the o-rings of the new filter.
- Line up the filter tabs and insert the new filter into the manifold hole and rotate clockwise to secure.
- Close the cover to complete the replacement installation. Run 2-3 gallons of water through the system to remove trapped air and contaminants.
- (If fridge is equipped with water filter indicator) Press and hold filter button or reset button for 5 seconds to reset filter indicator.