NCP-BB Pentek Comparable Whole House Carbon Sediment Water Filter by Tier1
- Carbon Impregnated Pleated Polyester filter media helps capture particles 30 micron or larger
- Ensures quality water throughout your home
- Easy installation for a frustration-free return to better water
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Used In Brands||Pentek, Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 4-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9 3/4 inches (length) x 4 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.765 x 11.43|
|Media||Carbon Impregnated Pleated Polyester|
|Primary Filter Media||Carbon-Impregnated Fabric|
|Filter Life (gallons)||500|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,892.71|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||10|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 51.7|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||8|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||30.2833|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1-NCP10-934 reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Particles that can carry Odor
The TIER1-NCP10-934 is comparable with the following part numbers
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly.
- Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- NOTE: This step is important to ensure a proper housing seal. Make certain the o-ring is seated level in the groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.