OmniPure OMB934-10M-P Carbon Block with Scale Inhibitor
Availability: In stock
Standard 10 inch by 2.5 inch size fits many standard size filter housings
- Activated carbon block reduces chlorine, sediment, and many organic contaminants
- Polyphosphate sequesters and inhibits hardness minerals like calcium from forming scale
- 10,000 gallon chlorine reduction capacity
- Polypropylene sheath captures sediment and prolongs carbon life
The OmniPure OMB934-10M-P is a 10 micron carbon block filter impregnated with a polyphosphate scale inhibitor. This combination reduces chlorine, and scale to deliver premium quality water while protecting your valuable appliances from harmful energy robbing scale build-up.
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Actual Size (in)||10 inches (length) x 2 3/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||25.4 x 6.985|
|Media||Carbon Block with Scale Inhibitor|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||10,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||37,854.12|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 51.7|
The OMNIPURE-OMB934-10M-P is comparable with the following part numbers
- Flush new cartridge for 10 minutes prior to use.
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations.