The Omnipure High Purity Deionizing Filter is an easy replaceable water filter than can be used in drinking fountains, ice makers and beverage machines. The filter removes easily by twisting out counter-clockwise and can be installed by twisting the filter clockwise to lock in the threaded head into the appliance.
- Omnipure Q5562 water filters should be installed on cold water lines only
- Omnipure Q5562 water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe
- Each time you change your filter, clean and apply silicone food grade lubricant (such as OR-LUBRICANT-LG or OR-LUBRICANT-SM) generously to both the small and large o-ring in the Q-Series Head
- It is recommended that you replace the Omnipure H-118 O-Ring every time you change your filter
- The H-118 O-Ring is the larger of the two o-rings in the Q-Series Head System
- If you do not replace the H-118 O-Ring, you may experience leaking because the o-ring adjusts to the shape of the old filter, which may be slightly different than the new filter
- The Omnipure H-011 O-Ring is the smaller o-ring in the Q-Series Head