PD-25-934 Pentek Comparable Whole House Water Filter by Tier1
- Ships fast!
- Nominal 25-micron rating
- Reduces fine sand, dirt, silt, rust and scale particles
- Provides cleaner, fresher great tasting water for up to 6 months
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Used In Brands||Pentek, Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9-3/4 inches (length) x 2-1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.77 x 6.096|
|Media||Spun Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||25|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 175|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 79.4|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||4|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||15.142|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1-P25-934 reduces the following contaminants:
- Fine Sand
The TIER1-P25-934 is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1-P25-934 fits the following model numbers
|STANDARD 10 X 2.5-INCH HOUSINGS|
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.