Perma-Boot 312 Homeowner Kit
Perma-Boot 312 - fits standard 1-1/2 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch, and 4 inch PVC vent stack pipes
The average pipe boot gasket fails within 7 years. PERMA-BOOT 312 takes the rubber ring/gasket out of the equation by covering it up completely. PERMA-BOOT 312 is warranted for the life of the shingle! Up to 30 years. Millions of dollars are spent annually on vent pipe boot failures, only the PERMA-BOOT 312 gives your leaks the boot!
- Three-piece, no-leak construction
- No tools required for installation
- Warranted for life of shingles
- Installs in minutes
- Proudly made in U.S.A.
- No need to remove shingles
- Can be installed on wet or dry roof surface
- Protects pipe from UV exposure
- Black color makes vents less noticeable
Installing the Perma-Boot is fast and easy, but climbing up on your roof can be very dangerous. If your roof is steep, slippery, especially high off the ground, or if you just don't feel comfortable installing the Perma-Boot yourself, please hire a professional roofing contractor. That way, you'll avoid the risk and still save a ton of money!
And whether you're a novice or a seasoned pro, please read the Perma-Boot Safety Warnings before pulling out the ladder.
- Slide Perma-Boot over PVC pipe until it contacts existing pipe-boot or roof (base of boot swivels to fit pitch of roof)
- Apply bead of adhesive* on top surface of Perma-Boot
- Apply bead of adhesive* on top surface of PVC pipe
- Slide cap over PVC pipe until it is fully engaged
- *Use a non-silicone-based roofing adhesive. We include Geocel 2321 adhesive with every order, but any non-silicone roofing adhesive will work