ERP-1000 Aquatec Permeate Pump
Availability: In stock
- Great for low pressure applications, as low as 30 PSI
- Decreases tank "fill time" as much as 65%
- Reduces drain wastewater as much as 80%
- Improves membrane life and prevents "TDS creep"
The Aquatec ERP-1000 Permeate Pump is a non-electrical device that uses only the hydraulic energy of the 'brine water' (normally lost down the drain) to push additional purified water ('permeate') into your pressure tank. This is a great eco-friendly add-on. Increase your RO efficiency as much as 400 percent!
|Used In Brands||Aquatec|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||32 - 140|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0 - 60|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4 inch|
|Warranty Guarantee||2 year warranty|
The AQUATEC-ERP-1000 is comparable with the following part numbers
- The Aquatec ERP-1000 Permeate Pump requires horizontal mounting with both outlet ports in the highest position to allow any trapped air to be purged automatically
- The Aquatec ERP-1000 permeate pump can be added to any standard Reverse Osmosis System
- The Aquatec ERP-1000 Permeate Pump is not compatible with manifold systems