RO-Sani-System-1PK Pro Products Reverse Osmosis System Sanitizer
Availability: In stock
- Kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria
- EPA and NSF approved
- Reliable, effective results
- Made in the USA
Pro Products Sani-System SS96RO reverse osmosis (RO) sanitizer is designed to clean RO units. Sani-System liquid concentrate is efficient and easy to use. It is pre-measured in the correct dose for your system. Do you want to keep your reverse osmosis system delivering consistently high quality water gallon after gallon? Keep your RO unit functioning at peak efficiency with Pro Products Sani-System. Change your RO pre-filters and membrane at the recommended frequency, and clean your system each time with a premium product like Sani-System.
|Used In Brands||Pro Products|
The PRO-PRODUCTS-RO-SANI-SYSTEM-1PK reduces the following contaminants:
- Bacteria 99.90%
- E. Coli 99.90%
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Staphylococcus Aureus
The PRO-PRODUCTS-RO-SANI-SYSTEM-1PK is comparable with the following part numbers
- Shut off water supply to RO unit and remove membrane and all filters
- Use rubber gloves and store filters and membranes in water to prevent damage
- Turn on water faucet and depressurize system
- Pour entire packet directly into first main housing unit and re-install the cartridge.
- Turn off the water faucet and turn on the water supply
- Allow system to fill with water. Time will vary depending on water pressure. However, system should be full within 5-10 minutes.
- Once full, let system set for 60 seconds then flush system two times.
- Replace or reinstall membranes and all filters
- Store sanitizer in a cool, dry location. Rubber gloves are suggested when handling this product
- Read relevant MSDS before handling product and do not mix with other chemicals