RO-Sani-System-1PK Pro Products Reverse Osmosis System Sanitizer
- Kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria
- EPA and NSF approved
- Reliable, effective results
- Made in the USA
|Used In Brands||Pro Products|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
The PRO-PRODUCTS-RO-SANI-SYSTEM-1PK reduces the following contaminants:
- Bacteria 99.90%
- E. Coli 99.90%
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Staphylococcus Aureus
The PRO-PRODUCTS-RO-SANI-SYSTEM-1PK is comparable with the following part numbers
- Shut off water supply to RO unit and remove membrane and all filters
- Use rubber gloves and store filters and membranes in water to prevent damage
- Turn on water faucet and depressurize system
- Pour entire packet directly into first main housing unit and re-install the cartridge.
- Turn off the water faucet and turn on the water supply
- Allow system to fill with water. Time will vary depending on water pressure. However, system should be full within 5-10 minutes.
- Once full, let system set for 60 seconds then flush system two times.
- Replace or reinstall membranes and all filters
- Store sanitizer in a cool, dry location. Rubber gloves are suggested when handling this product
- Read relevant MSDS before handling product and do not mix with other chemicals